Try out this drool-worthy pancake recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Pancake pile up, made with our ISOFLEX protein powder!
- 2 Scoops ISOFLEX Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein
- 1 Cup Large Flake Oats
- 1 Cup Vanilla Egg Whites
- 1/2 Cup 1% Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Fat-Free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Stevia
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Mix all ingredients together in a food processor to form a batter.
- Pour the batter into the pan and cook pancakes over medium heat.
- Flip the pancakes once bubbles begin to form on the surface to cook each side evenly.
- Once the pancakes are cooked, add toppings to your desire and enjoy!
Yields 3 Pancakes.