Have you ever had plans to bake cookies and only wanted to eat the cookie dough? Well, now you can with this ISOFLEX Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough recipe!
- 1/2 scoop ISOFLEX Birthday Cake Protein
- 1 tbsp Cashew Butter
- 2 tbsp Almond Flour
- 10 g sugar-free Chocolate Chips
- Dash of Salt
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Slowly add in water until it’s the right ‘cookie dough’ texture. The amount of water required will likely be a little over a tablespoon.
- Your edible cookie dough is now ready to enjoy!
Yields 1 serving.