MEET ASHLEY BLAIR
My journey started in 2015, competing in my first NPC show after having my daughter 6 months post-partum. My passion for fitness and the desire to challenge myself became a lifestyle.
Ranking top 5 in every show, winning overall at Midwest Championships in Saint Louis, placing 2nd at Jr USA’s and one spot away from winning my pro card. I decided to give it another shot and competed at the 2018 Arnold Amateur and took 2nd overall earning my IFBB Pro Card, my 7th show competing as an amateur.
Since then I’ve competed in 2 Pro hows placing in the top 10. My goal is to one day make it to the Olympia stage!
On Being an ALLMAX Athlete
I started out as an ambassador with Allmax when I began my fitness journey in 2015. I am so happy to be a part of such an amazing company, it’s truly an honor to represent such an amazing brand and high-quality products.
Question & Answer with Ashley Blair
I love doing circuit training, it’s always been my favorite! I like to keep my body moving and heart rate up.
Ghirardelli Dark Chocolates are my weakness and maple glazed donuts.
Grilled Shrimp, Green beans in the air fryer and sugar-free Jello 🙂
Impact Pump, Isoflex Chocolate Peanut Butter, Impact Ignitor, Shaker cup, waist trainer, leg wraps, posing suit, posing heels, leg straps, perfume, deodorant, and boxing gloves
My family, I have two small children that I love to be active with. I’m a big kid myself and love being involved in all the kid activities. My other passion is horses, I used to train them before my passion became fitness. Every now and again I’ll go to the barn and ride!
After having my daughter, I made new goals and decided to put my effort into a show to get back in shape. I went to my first body building show at the Arnold Classic and loved the atmosphere. Everyone I met was so positive and motivating I decided fitness was for me.
Pandora radio, it’s usually hip hop, I sometime switch it to Kiiara radio but I have to have something with rhythm
When I’m deep into prep, on a time schedule and someone asks me questions and wants to talk. Usually I’m very talkative and friendly but when I have a job to do I have to get moving and make sure I get my training done and cardio finished.
Midwest Championships Saint Louis, MO – 7th Place (pro debut)
Arkansas Pro Little Rock, AK – 6th Place
Arnold Amateur Classic Columbus, OH – 1st Place, 2nd Overall (Pro Card)
Midwest Championships Saint Louis, MO- Overall
Jr USAs Charleston, SC – 2nd place
Omaha Pro Nebraska, 5th place
Midwest Championship Saint Louis 2nd Place
All Stars Championship Kansas City, 3rd Place
ACUTS, L-Carnitine, Isoflex, Impact Pump, Aminocore
- MONDAY – Off / Rest day
- TUESDAY – Shoulders / Triceps
- WEDNESDAY – Hamstrings / Glutes (Heavy
- THURSDAY – Back / Biceps
- FRIDAY – Chest / Shoulder
- SATURDAY – Hamstrings / Glutes / Quads ( Light )
- SUNDAY – Circuit Body Training
- Meal 1: Low Protein Pancakes with Isoflex, Walden Farm / Sugar-Free Syrup
- Meal 2: 3 Hard-boil egg whites 2 rice cakes
- Meal 3. Large Salad mixed greens with 4 oz of Chicken with Walden Farms Italian Dressing, 4 oz of sweet potato
- Meal 4: ½ scoop of banana Isoflex ½ scoop chocolate peanut butter Isoflex with 1 cup almond milk, 1 cup water
- Meal 5: 4 oz Grilled Shrimp, 1 cup Green Beans, ½ cup of Jasmine Rice, 1 Sugar-free Jello
- Meal 6: 1 Cup of Greek yogurt ½ Hexapro Cookies and cream 1 rice cake with sugar-free jam.