These cookies come with a warning… they are loaded with protein, sinfully delicious and super easy to make. These sweet and tangy peach sensations are perfect to freeze for a great quick-grab if you are on-the-go!
- 2 cups of quick oats
- 4 scoops of ISOFLEX CHILLER – Citrus Peach Sensation
- ½ cup of unsweetened apple sauce
- ½ cup of egg whites
- ¼ cup of Splenda brown sugar
- ½ cup of chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup of dried apricots (chopped)
- 1-2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Blend ingredients well. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and drop batter on to the sheet by heaping tablespoons . Bake for 10-13 mins (depending on the strength of your oven). These taste amazing cold! Enjoy!