Keep it hearty and healthy over the winter months! This delicious, high protein dish is sure to become a staple!
- 3 cups Broccoli Florets
- 2 Chicken Breasts (skinless & boneless, can substitute with beef)
- 1/4 cup sliced Green Onions
- 1/2 Red Pepper, julienned
- 4 cloves Garlic, finely diced
- 1 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tbsp Chili Paste
- 1 tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/8 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger (or 1 heaping tbsp diced fresh ginger!)
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Cut your chicken into 1 inch strips, julienne your red pepper.
- Place broccoli in a steamer over 1 inch of boiling water, and cover. Steam until tender but still firm, about 5 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat and saute the chicken, green onions, red pepper until the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Stir in the garlic, hoisin sauce, chili paste, soy sauce, ginger, red pepper, salt, and black pepper.
- Stir in the chicken stock and simmer about 2 minutes.
- Mix in the steamed broccoli until coated with the sauce mixture.
- Great served over jasmine rice!