Summer is the time to make the most of seasonal fruits while they last.
- 8” spring form pan, line the bottom with grease proof paper
- 1 ½ cup unsweetened chocolate wafer crumbs
- ½ cup ground flax seed (Omega-3)
- 2 scoops of either Chocolate or Peanut Butter Chocolate ISOFLEX Protein Powder
- ¼ cup coconut butter (MTC fat)
Combine all the above ingredients to form a base. If you need to add more coconut butter feel free to, but remember we are trying to keep this healthy not heavy.
Press firmly into the bottom of a lined spring form pan. Bake in the oven for 5 mins at 375° until a crust is formed.
Summer Delight Filling
- 2 packets either orange or strawberry Jell-O Lite
- 1 scoop of ISOFLEX Protein Powder in the same flavor to match the Jell-O
- 3 cups thawed Cool Whip Lite
Follow the instructions to dissolve Jell-O. Once the Jell-O becomes cool yet not set, blend in the appropriate flavor protein powder and Cool Whip to form a smooth creamy filling. Spoon over cooled baked crust and refrigerate for 3 hours.
Just before serving, top with either mandarin oranges or fresh berries.