Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 3 medium sized Sweet Potatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped Onion
- ½ cup chopped Green Bell Pepper
- ½ cup chopped Red Bell Pepper
- ½ cup chopped Broccoli Florets
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 clove Minced Garlic
- Cajun Spice
- 1/8 cup chopped Parsley
- Salt & Pepper
- Bake sweet potatoes until well done. Let them cool while prepping vegetables.
- Over medium high hear sauté onion, green pepper, red pepper and broccoli in the coconut oil for 5 minutes. Add garlic, cook for an additonal 1 minute.
- Add Cajun Spice (to taste – approximately 1 – 2 tbsp) and parsley. Mix well and taste. Add salt and pepper as required. Remove from heat and let stand.
- Slice a thin layer off the top of each potato and spoon out insides, leaving you with a sweet potato “bowl”.
- Mash the removed sweet potato with a fork, and mix with cooked vegetables.
- Place mixture back into potato “bowls”. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon. Enjoy!