- 1 small Spaghetti Squash
- 15 large Basil Leaves
- 1 small Garlic Clove
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Tomato, diced
- Cut squash in half lengthwise, scoop out seeds and fibers.
- Place in a microwave safe bowl and cover. Microwave 8-9 minutes. Scoop out squash and throw seeds and shell away.
- In a small blender combine basil, garlic, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Puree until smooth.
- Combine pesto with two cups spaghetti squash.
- Add sliced tomatoes and some grilled chicken on top, season with salt and pepper.