Pumpkin IsoNatural Protein Pie
- 2 cups 100% Pumpkin Puree
- 2 scoops IsoNatural (Vanilla)
- 8 packets Stevia
- 1/3 cup Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground Ginger
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Mix all ingredients together and mix well.
- Pour into pie shell and bake for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes reduce the temperature to 350° and bake 40-50 minutes, or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for 2 hours. Note that the pumpkin pie will come out of the oven all puffed up (from the leavening of the eggs), and will deflate as it cools.