Protein Banana Crumb Muffins
To celebrate our new ISOFLEX banana crème flavor, ALLMAX Athlete Cathy Norris put together this yummy muffin recipe.
Packed full of protein and with that irresistible banana flavor, these muffins are great for on-the-go when you’re rushing out the door in the morning.
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 scoops Allmax banana crème or vanilla Isoflex protein powder
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tbsp sugar substitute (optional)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar substitute
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- In one bowl, combine dry ingredients. In another bowl, combine the bananas, sugar substitute, egg and applesauce. Slowly stir into dry ingredients.
- Spray muffin baking tin with Pam or use muffins cups. Spoon in batter until 3/4 full.
- Topping: Combine brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Stir in applesauce. Spread over muffins.
- Bake at 375⁰F for approximately 20 minutes. Stick a toothpick into the center of the muffin to ensure it is baked thoroughly. Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
Makes 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts per Muffin
- Calories: 75
- Total Fat: .5 g
- Total Carbs: 16.1 g
- Protein: 7 g