Peanut Butter Pumpkin Brownies
Who doesn’t love chocolate and peanut butter together?
With this recipe, you get the added bonus of pumpkin, which is extremely high in beta-carotene, fiber and vitamin K. Enjoy!\
- 6 scoops ALLMAX ISOFLEX – Chocolate or Peanut Butter Chocolate
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ¾ cup Stevia (or other non-caloric sweetener)
- 2 eggs
- 6 egg whites
- 8 tbsp whipped butter
- 6 oz dark chocolate (72% or above)
- 10 oz canned pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- Pumpkin Pie Spice to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix eggs, 4 egg whites and Stevia in electric mixer for three minutes, then add flour, ISOFLEX and baking powder and mix until fully combined.
- Melt chocolate by boiling water and placing butter and chocolate above the pot in a heat-proof bowl.
- Melt peanut butter and two egg whites in another bowl.
- Spray an 8×8 baking dish with non-stick spray and add flour batter, chocolate/butter mixture and peanut butter mixture in alternating layers. Swirl with a knife when finished.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until knife comes out clean.