Peanut Butter ISOFLEX Protein Balls
Combat your sweet-tooth and get your Peanut Butter fix with this healthy protein-packed treat. Peanut Butter lovers, no need to second guess – enjoy this recipe guilt-free.
- ¾ Cup Oatmeal
- 5 Scoops ISOFLEX Peanut Butter Chocolate Whey Protein
- ½ Cup Almonds
- ¼ Cup Dried Cranberries (optional)
- 1 Cup Natural Peanut Butter
- ¾ Cup Honey
- Use blender to finely grain almonds, cranberries and oatmeal together
- In a mixing bowl mix ingredients with Peanut Butter Chocolate ISOFLEX
- In a separate container combine natural peanut butter and honey
- Use hands to blend both mixtures together
- Roll into small balls,
- Cover lightly
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.