There’s no need to spend money on overpriced restaurant fare when you can make it at home yourself just as good and for half the price!
Take the Boston Pizza Santé Fe Chicken Salad – this restaurant specialty is delicious, but is loaded with unnecessary fat and calories. Try our version for a simple and tasty homecooked meal that tastes like the real thing!
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2 grilled skinless, boneless Cajun chicken breasts, chopped into small pieces
- 3 strips turkey bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 3 oz low fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup black olives, chopped
- 1 large whole wheat tortilla
- ¼ cup salsa
- ¼ cup Kraft Caloriewise Ranch dressing
- Layer the first 7 ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut tortilla into small strips with a sharp knife. Bake tortilla at 350 degrees for 5 minutes, until crisp. Let cool, then place on top of salad
- Mix the salsa and ranch dressing together. Pour dressing over salad right before serving.
Nutritional Information: (Serving Size = 2)
Protein: 40 g (160 cal)
Fat: 10 g (90 cal)
Carbohydrates: 16 g (64 cal)