- 3 Scoops Vanilla ISOFLEX
- 100 g Avocado
- 1/2 Tsp Mint Extract
- 2 Tbsps Splenda Sweetener
- 15 g Dark Chocolate
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place 10 heaping spoonfuls on a baking sheet and freeze for about 20 minutes.
- Roll each heap into a ball.
- Melt the dark chocolate and roll truffle balls in melted chocolate until fully covered.
- Allow chocolate to harden and enjoy!
Tip: If you are having trouble rolling the truffle balls in the chocolate, put them in the freezer for several more minutes.
Yields 10 truffles.