There once was a time where I made black bean brownies and it was a disaster, but not this time…not at all!!! They are low calorie for a pretty large piece AND have a rich taste too thanks to adding a little instant coffee to the mix.
Here’s how you can make your own batch:
– 1 can of rinsed and drained organic black beans
– 1 scoop chocolate ALLMAX ISOFLEX or IsoNatural
– 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
– 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
– 2 tsp instant coffee – 3/4 cup baking stevia
– 2 tsp vanilla extract – 2 eggs + 1 egg white
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Mix all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
3. Pour ingredients into an 8×8 greased baking dish and cook for 30 minutes.
4. Let cool and store in the refrigerator until you are ready to eat.
If you cut these into 6 big pieces, the macros come out to: