Looking for some pop-in-the-mouth protein goodness?
These delicious protein snacks are so easy to make and fun to eat.
You can make them into bars or roll them up into bite-sized balls for on-the-go protein.
- 9 tbsp. honey
- 1 c. natural peanut butter
- ½ c. ISOFLEX Vanilla protein
- 1 c. oats, uncooked
Optional: almonds, various dried fruit, raisins
- Mix the honey and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 ½ minutes.
- Add the ISOFLEX protein and oats to the mixture. You can also add almonds, cranberries, and/or raisins for added flavor and texture.
- Once the mixture is cool enough to touch, roll into bite-sized balls.
- Or smooth the mixture into a tray and let stand for an hour and then cut into 12 equal bars.
Can be stored in the fridge or freezer.