ISOFLEX Soft Chocolate Chip Biscotti
- ¼ cup Vanilla ISOFLEX
- ½ cup oat flour
- ¼ cup sugar alternative sweetener
- ¼ cup Greek Yogurt cream cheese (softened)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 whole egg
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F and spray a loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- In a medium to large bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients until smooth.
- Add in dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Spread batter into loaf pan, sprinkle with sugar alternative sweetener and bake for 20 minutes.
Slice and enjoy!