- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/2 scoop ISOFLEX vanilla or chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp vanilla stevia
- 4-5 drops of red food coloring
- Whisk the first 5 ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients together in another bowl.
- Add the wet to the dry ingredients and stir until mixed well.
- Grease two ramekins and spread batter evenly into both.
- Cook one at a time, in microwave for 1:30 minutes each.
- Cool then frost as desired.
Macros/serving (makes 1)
Protein: 18g Carbs: 24g Fats: 27g Fibre: 14g Calories: 408