Try these delicious high-protein peanut butter bites! They make the perfect on-the-go healthy snacks and are great for sharing with friends at the gym! Made with only the best – ALLMAX ISOFLEX whey protein isolate!
- 1 Tbsp Sugar-free Banana Pudding Mix
- 1/4 Cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Skim Milk
- 1 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 Scoops ISOFLEX Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein
Optional: Chocolate chips, raisins or flax seed
- Combine pudding mix and milk. Put in fridge for 5 minutes.
- Mix oats and water, cook in microwave for about 2.5-3 minutes.
- Once oats and pudding are prepared, mix together with the peanut butter and protein.
- Add optional ingredients if desired.
- Drop mixture by the tablespoonful onto a baking sheet covered with wax paper.
- Place in the fridge to set.