ISOFLEX Protein Cheesecake Chocolate Truffles
If you like cheesecake , chocolate and nut butter and are looking for a delicious #cleancheat treat…..try out my protein cheesecake truffle recipe below.
It’s just the right amount of cheesecake and chocolate in every bite, packed with protein and much lower in sugar than your standard truffle.
- 1/2 Cup nut butter
- 1/4 Cup whole wheat flour
- 1 Scoop ALLMAX Peanut Butter Chocolate ISOFLEX
- 8 oz. package of Greek Yogurt cream cheese
- 1-2 Tbsp honey or stevia (optional for added sweetness)
- 1.5 Stevia sweetened chocolate bar
- Toppings of your choice
- Place parchment paper on top of a cookie sheet
- Using a hand mixer, mix all ingredients together except for the chocolate and toppings.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop and form balls onto the parchment paper.
- Place in freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from freezer and melt the chocolate for :45 to 1 minute in microwave safe dish. Heat at :15 increments until melted. Do not over cook.
- Use a fork to dip each protein in the chocolate until coated completely then top with your topping of choice.
- Repeat for each truffle and place in fridge when finished for 1-2 hours.