Are you ready for the most irresistible, chewy, no baking necessary, ISOFLEX Protein Bounty Bars!? This no-bake recipe takes minutes to prepare and are absolutely delicious! Made with our ISOFLEX Vanilla protein powder. A 100% pure whey protein isolate source that is significantly lower in lactose, fat, sugar and carbs.
- 1 Scoop of ISOFLEX Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 Cup Sweetener
- 2 Tbsp Cashew Milk
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
- 45 g Sugar-free Chocolate Chips
- Add shredded coconut, sweetener, melted coconut oil and 1 tbsp of cashew milk into a microwaveable safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds or until the shredded coconut has softened a bit.
- Add a scoop of ISOFLEX vanilla protein powder followed by a tablespoon of cashew milk. Mix well.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of the mixture at a time and form into small bar shapes, then place on wax or parchment paper.
- Put bars in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Microwave chocolate chips for approximately 40 seconds, be careful to not burn the chocolate.
- Dip bars into the chocolate until well coated, refrigerate for an hour to set and enjoy!