ISOFLEX Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Oatmeal Cookies
Protein and Oats are two diet staples necessary for a lean physique. And now their combined weight-loss power is in 1 delicious recipe – Chocolate Peanut Butter ISOFLEX Protein Oatmeal Cookies!
These delicious healthy snacks are less than 100 calories and pack 7g of protein each! An easy on-the-go option for an afternoon snack or post-workout treat.
- 1½ Cup Sweetened Flaked Coconut
- 1 Scoop ISOFLEX Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein
- 60 g Oats
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 3 Stevia Packets
- 1/3 Cup Water
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet with coconut oil.
- Mix all ingredients except water. Once combined slowly add water until dough consistency is achieved.
- Spoon dough mixture on to baking sheet.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Makes 6 cookies
Macros per cookie:
90 Cals | 3.5g F | 8.5g C (6.5 Net Carbs) | 7g P