ISOFLEX Chocolate Banana Protein Bread
Chocolate Banana Bread with the added bonus of Protein! Made with our delicious chocolate ISOFLEX Whey Protein Isolate. This makes a great post workout treat or early morning breakfast snack (especially when heated up). So good you won’t believe you aren’t cheating!
- 1 Medium Banana
- 1 Scoop ISOFLEX Chocolate Protein
- 1/2 Cup Quick Oats
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Egg Whites
- 1/4 Cup Cashew Milk
** You can also add ½ Cup of chopped walnuts and chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F and lightly grease a mini loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Mash banana ensuring no large chunks are left.
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into mini pans and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Makes 12 mini loafs.
Macros per loaf:
37 calories | 4g Protein | 5g Carbs | 0.5g Fat