ISOFLEX Birthday Cake Cookies
- ½ Cup ALLMAX ISOFLEX Birthday Cake Protein
- ½ Cup Nut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetened Applesauce
- ¼ Cup Sugar-Free Sweetener
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 1/3 Cup Rainbow Sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray or coconut oil spray.
- Using an electric mixer mix all ingredients together in large bowl, with the exception of nut butter and sprinkles.
- Melt nut butter for :30 seconds in the microwave and add to bowl. Continue mixing for another minute until well combined.
- Roll the dough into balls and press onto baking sheet.
- If adding sprinkles, add to top of cookies just prior to baking.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and let cool on the sheet or a wire rack.