Wondering what to do with all that leftover turkey? Here’s a healthy recipe that is intense in flavor, it will help disguise the fact that this is day three of leftovers!
- 6 oz leftover turkey, cut into cubes
- 2 tsp. five spice
- 1 tsp. splenda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. Mrs. Dash Spicy
- 2 tsp. chilli powder
- In a small bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and mix.
- Add the leftover turkey, coating evenly.
- Stir fry in a hot pan greased with Pam for about one minute.
- Serve with either green salad or steamed vegetables.
Nutritional Facts per Serving
Calories: 161 cal
Protein: 32 g
Carbs: 1.5 g
Fat: 3 g