High Protein Pumpkin Donuts
I asked Santa for a donut pan this year to make protein donuts and whipped up my first batch last night. They turned out amazing, definitely worth a try when looking for a “sweets” replacement!
- 2 scoops IsoNatural Vanilla (or ISOFLEX)
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1 cup pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon or Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Sugar free natural sweetener such as Stevia, Swerve or Truvia
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a standard donut pan with coconut oil or spray.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together except for the sweetener until well combined.
- Add in sweetener until batter reaches desired sweetness (I used 2 tsp of Swerve).
- Pour the batter into the donut wells until they are about 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and then remove from pan.
- Dip the donuts into melted coconut oil then into a cinnamon/Swerve or Truvia mix to coat.
- Best kept stored in the refrigerator.