High Protein Peanut Butter Chocolate Balls
It’s time to make good use of all those leftover treats.
So grab the nutcracker one last time and get cracking! You’re not going to want to miss out on these high-protein, low-fat treats.
- 1 cup natural crunchy peanut butter
- ¾ cup honey
- 1 cup rolled oats (large flake and if you’re feeling adventurous, you could try a mix of grains like rye, kamut, spelt, and barley)
- ¼ cup ground flax seed
- 3/4 cup chopped almonds
- ¼ copped hazelnuts
- (Optional: Add in some raw sunflower and pumpkin seeds)
- (Optional – add 1/2 cup diced, dried cranberries for a nice chewy texture)
- 6 Scoops ALLMAX ISOFLEX Peanut Butter Chocolate
- 2-3 tbsp water
- Lightly grind up 1 cup of the nut mixture and a couple of spoonfuls of ground (you can also use whole) flaxseed and set aside for later.
- Measure out 1 cup of rolled oats and 2 tbsp of ground flax and set aside for later.
- Using a large saucepan, add the peanut butter and honey, and heat. (Makes it soft so you can mix more easily)
- Add nuts (and cranberries, optional), rolled oats and 6 scoops of ALLMAX ISOFLEX Peanut Butter Chocolate protein powder, one scoop at a time until well mixed. You’ll need to add some water as you go to get it to mix.
- Get a container and line it with wax paper. Using a tablespoon, form the dough into balls. You can roll the balls in a layer of nuts, optional.
- Repeat until you’ve gone through all the dough. If you run out of space, separate with the wax paper and make another level.
Makes 32 balls.
Nutrition Facts per Serving
- Calories: 148
- Total Carbs: 11 g
- Total Fats: 8 g
- Protein: 10 g