It’s that time of year when most bodybuilders start to pull out their pasta recipes and work on putting on some serious mass.
But this recipe is not just for those looking to bulk up. You can modify this tasty meal to suit your diet.
For those wishing to reduce the caloric content of this recipe, omit the cottage cheese and use skim milk instead.
For a soup-like version of this recipe, use reduced fat-free chicken broth and thin it down to a consistency that meets your needs.
- 3 oz. soya pasta
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 3 oz. boneless and skinless chicken or turkey breast
- 1 cup mixed vegetables (red and green peppers, mushrooms and broccoli)
- 2 tbsp fat-free cream cheese
- ½ cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp light parmesan cheese
- First cook pasta and set aside.
- In a skillet, sauté garlic and mixed vegetables.
- Sauté chicken in olive oil.
- Add the cheeses to the mix and let simmer until it become soft and blended.
- Toss mix with pre-cooked pasta.
- Season with your choice of herbs. MS. Dash works nicely.
Nutrition facts per Serving
Calories: 365 cal
Protein: 58 g (232 cal)
Carbs: 22 g (88 cal)
Fat: 5 g (45 cal)