- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 1 can (28 oz.) Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can (15 oz.) Corn Kernels, drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 4 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- chopped fresh Cilantro
- low fat Sour Cream (*optional)
- Tortilla Chips (*optional)
- sliced Avocado
- Lime juice
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Add all the ingredients (exclude the ingredients for serving)
- Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 7-8 hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks.
- Right before serving, add in cilantro, sour cream, tortilla chips, avocado & lime juice. Stir & enjoy.