Combine the following ingredients for the couscous salad:
- Cook one cup of Israeli Couscous
- 1 can of chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, finely chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber , diced
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1-2 cups of broccoli florets, finely chopped
Add chopped chicken to make it a high protein meal!
Drizzle the ginger dressing (below), approximately 2-3 tablespoons and refrigerate for a few hours for best taste!
This makes plenty and can be refrigerated.
- 3 cups olive oil
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 freshly grated ginger
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sea salt to taste