Flatlander Turkey Chili
A healthy, lean protein-packed dish, perfect for the chilly months ahead.
- 2 lbs Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 can (46 fl oz) Tomato Juice
- 1 can (29 oz) Tomato Sauce
- 1 ½ cups chopped Onion
- 1 cup chopped Celery
- 1 chopped Green Bell Pepper
- 2 chopped Carrots
- 1 can Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup Chili Powder
- 1 ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp ground Black Pepper
- dash of Cayenne Pepper
- ½tsp Dried Oregano
- Place ground turkey in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain and set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a large pot. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.