Chocolate Protein Mug Cake Brownie
- 1 scoop Chocolate HEXAPRO
- 1 Egg or 3 Egg Whites
- 1 tbsp unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp of Coconut milk, Almond Milk or Water
- Spray mug or bowl with non-stick cooking spray, or grease with coconut oil.
- Mix ingredients together in mug/bowl until mixed well throughout.
- Cover mug/bowl with plastic wrap and microwave for :45 – 1:30 (times may vary based on microwave). You may have to cook for :45 stir then cook until brownie reaches desired consistency. WARNING: Do not over cook!
- Let cool and eat right out of the mug/bowl or pop it onto a plate and add desired toppings (coconut oil, nut butter, fruit, stevia, etc).