Chocolate Peanut Butter Whey Protein Isolate Donuts
- 3/4 Cups of Oat Flour
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Flour (or more Oat Flour)
- 1 Scoop Chocolate Peanut Butter ISOFLEX
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1/4 Cup Pure Maple Syrup (or Honey/Agave)
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 3 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
Peanut Butter Drizzle
- 2 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Butter (or 1 Tsp Coconut Oil)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix all dry and wet ingredients separately, then combine all ingredients together until a thick batter is formed.
- Spray a donut pan with non-stick spray, and spoon batter into each donut mold.
- Bake for 10 minutes and let donuts cool completely on a wire rack.
- Microwave peanut butter for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Stir in 1 Tbsp of cocoa butter until completely melted.
- Pour the drizzle into a ziplock bag, snip the corner of the bag and drizzle on top of the donuts.
- Let them sit for 10 minutes in the fridge and enjoy!
Makes 6 medium-sized donuts.