Chocolate Peanut Butter Custard
This high protein, complex carb, custard is easy to make and tastes great.
- 1 Egg
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk (unsweetened)
- 1 scoop Chocolate Peanut Butter ISOFLEX
- dash of Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Oats
- Mix oats and water together to make a paste. Add cinnamon to taste.
- Use this paste to form a crust in the dish you’re using to bake the custard in.
- Cook the sweet potato and mash it until its very fine.
- Add milk, egg and ISOFLEX.
- Mix till creamy, pour on top of oat crust. Cook at 400° for 20-30 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and enjoy.
Fat: 4 g
Carbs: 26 g
Protein: 36 g