Cheesy Crab & Artichoke Won Ton
Enjoy these protein-packed won ton as the ideal snack or lunch menu item.
Easy to make, easy to store and delicious to eat, these won ton make a great appetizer for sharing with friends.
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/8 tsp dried whole thyme
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup roasted red bell pepper, chopped
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts (drained & chopped)
- 6 oz can crabmeat, drained well
- 32 won ton wrap’s (3″ x 3″)
- 6 tbsp light parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp dried chives
Preheat oven to 350⁰F
- Combine flour, thyme, pepper and eggs in a small bowl. Add roasted red pepper, chopped artichokes and crabmeat.
- Spray 32 muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray and press gently 1 won ton wrapper into each muffin tin, allow the ends of the won ton to extend over the edges.
- Spoon crab/artichoke mixture evenly into muffin cups, sprinkle with cheese and chives.
- Bake for 20 minutes until mixture is set and edges of won tons are lightly browned.
Nutritional Information per Tart (makes 32)
Protein: 5 g (20 cal)
Carbs: 5 g (20 cal)
Fat: 5 g (45 cal)