ISONATURAL Low Calorie Banana Pancakes
Our go to protein summer breakfast
- 1 Cup Oat Flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Stevia Powder
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Egg Whites
- 1 Scoop ALLMAX ISONATURAL Banana Protein
- 2 Small Ripe Bananas (roughly chopped)
- Sift flour, baking powder and protein powder into a medium bowl.
- Stir in stevia.
- Whisk milk and egg together in a separate bowl.
- Stir into flour mixture until smooth.
- Fold in the banana.
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan over low-medium heat.
- Add cooking spray, pour in mixture and cover with a lid and cook for 30 seconds or until golden brown.
- Flip pancake over and cook for another minute.
- Serve pancakes with banana or any choice of fruit topping.