Arctic Orange ISOFLEX Pound Cake
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 4 scoops of ISOFLEX Arctic Orange Milkshake
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 cup Unsweetened Fat Free Milk
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1/2 cup Chopped Walnuts
Mix together and set aside for the final step.
- 1/4 cup Fat Free Light Coolwhip
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a loaf pan or glass baking dish.
- In a large bowl mix together the dry ingredients.
- Next add the milk, Almond Butter, and eggs, mixing until combined. Should be a very creamy batter.
- Fold in the Walnuts.
- Pour into pan and bake for 30-40 minutes, then test with a toothpick inserted in the center, if it comes out clean it’s done, if it’s not done, cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes longer.
- Let cool for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Add Almond Cream Topping.
Serve warm or at room temperature.
Makes 12 servings.
Nutrition Breakdown* (per 1 Serving)
Fat: 6 g
Carbs: 16 g
Sugar: 2 g
Protein: 24 g
* Value are estimates, but are pretty close.