AMINOCORE YUMMY GUMMIES
Here’s a great way to take your AMINOCORE with you.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 1 Package Sugar Free Jell-O
- 3 Envelopes Unflavored Gelatin
- 4 scoops AMINOCORE HVOL or RAZOR8; Any flavor
- 1/2 Cup Ice Cold Water
- Candy mould 36 total (you can also use any type of tray and cut to desired size.)
- Mix gelatin with AMINOCORE, HVOL or RAZOR8 and Jell-O
- Slowly add gelatin mix to 1/2 cup ice water. Mix well.
- Let sit until mixture becomes thick and slushy.
- Microwave mixture on high for 1 minute 15 seconds. Top of mixture will bubble and foam.
- Using small spoon, carefully pour mixture into candy moulds.
- Put mixture in freezer for 10 minutes, or refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from freezer/refrigerator and remove from candy moulds.
- Store Gummies in airtight container or ziplock bag.
Tip: Gelatin is a source of pure protein. So these Gummies not only pack the amazing benefits of the AMINOCORE, HVOL or RAZOR8, but they contribute no fat & no carbs! (Source: calorielab.com Check your gelatin and Sugar-Free Jell-O packets to make sure that your macros match up.)