ALLWHEY GOLD Cinnamon French Toast Waffles
Try a new take on your traditional waffles by adding our newest protein flavor ALLWHEY GOLD Cinnamon French Toast!
- 3 Scoops ALLWHEY GOLD Cinnamon French Toast Protein
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Cashew or Almond Milk
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 6 Egg Whites
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Stevia to taste
- Heat up your waffle maker and spray both sides of it with coconut oil/cooking spray.
- Whip the egg whites in a large bowl until frothy.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix until combined. If mixture is too dry, add in a little more almond milk until batter consistency is achieved.
- Pour batter into the waffle maker and let cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Top with your favorite topping.