ALLWHEY GOLD Cinnamon French Toast Protein Cake
Nothing says breakfast like Cinnamon French Toast. Now enjoy the taste in a low carb, protein loaded cake version with new ALLWHEY GOLD Cinnamon French Toast Protein!
- 2 Medium Bananas (mashed)
- 2 Scoops ALLWHEY GOLD Cinnamon French Toast Protein
- 3 Cup Oats
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Egg Whites
- 10 g Splenda
- 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Almonds
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and grease a bread tin.
- Combine protein, oats, baking powder, splenda and cinnamon into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix egg whites, almond milk and mashed banana
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add chopped almonds then pour the mixture into the greased bread tin.
- Bake for 45–50 min. To make sure your loaf is cooked insert a toothpick, if the toothpick comes out clean, your loaf is ready.
Let cool and enjoy!
147 Calories | 9g P | 20g C | 8g F | 3g Sat. Fat | 2.5g Sugars | 0.25g Sodium