- 1/2 Cup egg whites
- ½ Tbsp white or apple cider vinegar
- 1 Cup almond milk
- 2 Tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ Cup applesauce
- 2 Cups oat flour
- 1 Scoop Chocolate Peanut Butter ALLWHEY
- 1/2 Cup stevia
- 3 Tsp baking powder
- ½ Tsp sea salt
- ½ Tsp cinnamon
- ¼ Tsp nutmeg (optional)
- 1 Cup chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F/180C.
- Oil the loaf pan with coconut oil or cooking spray (so the bread won’t stick!).
- In a small bowl mix the almond milk and vinegar together and leave to sit for a couple minutes (this forms a vegan “buttermilk”).
- Add eggs to a large mixing bowl and the remainder of the “wet” ingredients (milk mixture, vanilla extract, applesauce and stevia) and whisk until fully combined.
- In a medium size bowl, add the dry ingredients (oat flour, protein powder, baking powder, sea salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and chocolate chips) and mix together until the ingredients are evenly dispersed.
- Whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Make sure to not over-mix.
- Pour the batter into the oiled loaf pan and bake from 38 – 45 minutes. The bread is ready when an inserted a toothpick into the loaf and it comes out clean.
- Once baked, leave to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing to cool on a cool rack or plate!
Macros/serving (Makes 8)
Protein: 10g, Carbs: 41g, Fat: 15g, Fibre: 4g, Calories: 306