Bikini Body Ready with AminoCuts
We have all heard it “Bikini Body Ready in 10 minutes or less” at some point in our lifetime if you are into fitness or not. There is a lot to talk about what it takes to get in shape. Now there is some truth to this phrase. Becoming bikini body ready is possible, but besides making a sandwich; nothing when it comes to weight loss can be done in 10 minutes or less.
Whether you are trying to shed those stubborn 10 pounds, train for a bodybuilding competition, or lose your love handles; weight loss is never a “10 minutes or less” type of thing.
Healthy weight loss takes time and consistency if you really want to be able to drop the weight and keep it off.
Now I am not saying that it takes years… it can actually take weeks to months to get down to the weight or shape you desire. I will tell you, however, that there are certain things you can do and that there are safe supplements on the market that can aid in this healthy weight loss that so many desire and still be possible to keep it off.
For the average Joe, there are several things you can do to ensure you will get your bikini body in no time.
- The first thing you need to make sure to do is to drink your water. Shoot for drinking half your body weight in ounces per day as a good goal. You do not have to drink this amount right off the bat, in fact, most people need to work up to this. Give yourself time and you will get there.
- The next thing to take into account is exercising. If you want to shed that weight you need to be in the gym at least 3 times a week, preferably 5. You need to get cardio and weights in and don’t leave the gym within 30 minutes of walking through the doors…sweat a little!
- The last thing is your diet. You need to be sure you are eating smart so you don’t have to starve your body or deplete the muscle you have worked so hard for. Download My Fitness Pal or any other app that allows you to track your food. Somehow you need to be tracking what you put into your body so you know what your limits are. It is so easy to over or under eat and this is going to be key in your success.
For Athletes, it is a constant struggle to find the balance between training hours a day and making sure we are refueling our bodies properly so that we avoid malnutrition, overtraining, and injury. For the average athlete working towards a competition whether that is a figure based or strength based, hours spent working out in a gym or at home can seem daunting and exhausting. Especially if you are catering your diet to reflect stricter calorie manipulation as you get closer to competing. It is crucial to make sure you are hydrated and have the energy needed to push through your weeks of program planning.
Everyone needs protein in his or her diet, and athletes and competitors especially. Saying that in order to obtain and digest protein we need something else first.
Introduce Amino Acids. Heard of ‘em? They are the building blocks of protein and necessary for us to live a healthy life. We use 21 different amino acids in order for our body to function at its optimal levels.3
Of these 21 amino acids that we use, there are 9 that are essential and our bodies do not produce them for us alone. These we have to obtain through diet.
The most popular and common way to ensure that we get these essential amino acids is first and foremost our diet – what we eat on a daily basis. Food in its purest whole form can ensure that we make a dent in fitting these amino acids in every day.
These options consist of beans, meats, dairy products, and plants. Meat is a complete protein source, providing all of the essential amino acids in a serving.4 For those athletes or individuals who may be Vegan or Vegetarian-you will need additional supplementation to ensure you are getting in all of your essential amino acids you need. And this brings us to the second route you can take (and most athletes do) is that of additional supplementation through sports drinks or protein shakes.
Both routes do the job, and it may come down to time, personal preference, and goals, to determine if you want to supplement or not and what is the right choice for you.
It can be tedious trying to find the perfect source of supplementation for you, your, schedule, and goals.
There are more than 100 different products on the market, all claiming to do the same thing. So where do we start? We are here to offer our advice, and to give you the rundown on what to look for if you find yourself needing supplementation.
- The first thing to decide (as mentioned above) is if you really need to supplement. The next route after this would be to look for a product that is trusted. You do not want to spend a lot of money on a product that comes from a company that has loose morals and iffy packaging information. Make sure the product you choose comes from a solid company and that you know what you are getting. With that said, making sure the packaging lists everything that is included in the product, down to each last milligram of each amino acid present in your drink mix.
- The next thing you want to look for is ratings. Do people enjoy the taste? Does this product produce results that are desired? Does it work as promised? Ask around and get your hands on a sample you can try for 2 weeks. If you see a positive effect- this could be what you are looking for.
- The third item to look for is sugar content. Did the company add in immense grams of processed sugars to make their product taste good? Ditch the added sugars and look for a more modest product.
- The last thing you need to look for when choosing a BCAA supplement is caffeine content. Easy, you may think the more caffeine the better! But you will be taking back your words when its 5 minutes after drinking your pre-workout and you are shaking so bad you can’t see straight and you have to run to the bathroom. A good rule of thumb – in general, we know that 1 cup of coffee has anywhere from 80-125 milligrams of caffeine. This is the equivalent of 4-6 soda cans a day (if you’re a soda drinker). If this is something you can tolerate, try to stick in these ranges when selecting supplementation to ensure that your body can handle that amount.3 Caffeine can have very adverse effects on the body such as increased heart rate, stroke, nausea, vomiting etc. Be smart about your health especially when exercising.
So what is the perfect product then? What product is out there that fits the above criteria and does the job? For those of you who want additional supplementation, we suggest ALLMAX A:CUTS. This is a supplement that is backed by a strong company who does their research that goes into each and every product. They list all ingredients with amounts on the label so you know exactly what you are getting.1
This drink mix is perfect for the athlete or the average individual who may need an energy boost. It can be taken before or after a workout and comes in multiple flavors such as Pink Lemonade and Pina Colada, which taste amazing. This product will send you on your way to ensure you are taking care of yourself before, during, and after a rigorous training session.
Bikini Body ready in 10 minutes or less? Not exactly.
But Bikini body ready with A:CUTS? Now that’s something to talk about.
Written by: Jared Harris B.S, CFL1 & Blaynie Harris B.S, ZIN, PN1
1. A N. (n.d.). ALLMAX Nutrition A:CUTS [Muscle & Strength LLC]. Allmax Nutrition. Retrieved April 25, 2018
2. Benn, B. (n.d.). The Truth About Caffeine! Bodybuilding.com. Retrieved April 18, 2018
3. Boyden, J. (n.d.). Amino Acids Before a Workout. LiveStrong.com. Retrieved April 15, 2018
4. Syman, A., & Morrison, T. (n.d.). The Truth About Protein. Retrieved April 16, 2018