- ½ cup uncooked pre-rinsed Quinoa
- 1¼ cup Vegetable Stock
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 cloves of Crushed Garlic
- 1 cup chopped Broccoli
- ½ cup chopped Celery
- ½ cup diced firm Tofu
- ¼-½ cup water (add more if needed)
- ½ cup chopped Mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped fresh Spinach
- 1/3 cup chopped Green Onions (optional)
- Shaved Radish (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, bring 1¼ cup vegetable stock to a boil. Stir in the quinoa and reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- While quinoa is cooking, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, broccoli, and tofu. Stir for a minute, then cover and steam over low heat for 2 minutes. Stir in ¼ cup vegetable broth, celery, mushrooms, spinach and green onions (if desired). Cover and cook over medium heat until the mushrooms are soft and spinach is wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Stir the vegetable-tofu mixture into the cooked quinoa. Cover, and allow to sit for 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with shaved radish (optional).