- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Stevia (not the concentrate!)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg White
- 1 ¼ cup ISOFLEX – (Peanut Butter Chocolate or Vanilla)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- Start by mixing together the peanut butter, egg and sweetener until you have a smooth mixture.
- Next add the ISOFLEX, salt and baking powder and stir until well blended, you don’t want little pockets of baking soda or salt.
- Preheat oven to 325°. Use non-stick spray on a cookie sheet. Shape dough into golf ball size pieces and place on a cookie sheet. Use a fork to flatten the balls, using a criss-cross pattern.
- Cook for 10 minutes (maybe a little more, maybe a little less) and let cool before serving.