Lean Asian Stir Fry
- 2 lbs. of Ground Turkey, Chicken or Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1 head of cabbage (on the smaller side)
- 1/2 cup Onion, diced
- 5-6 stalks Bok Choy, chopped
- 5-6 Celery Stalks, chopped
- 3-4 medium Carrots, shredded
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 heaping tsp of fresh grated Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/3 cup Sesame Seeds
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 5 tbs Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/3 cup Low Sodium Chicken Stock
- 2 tbs Vinegar (Rice Wine or White)
- Shred cabbage.
- In a wok, or other non-stick pan, over medium-high heat, add onions and sautee for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add the ground meat and cook until well browned, about 7- 10 minutes.
- Drain grease from meat if necessary.
- Add the minced garlic, cabbage, bok choy, celery, ginger and carrots. Sautee for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add the sesame oil, chicken broth, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic powder, and sesame seeds.
- Cover and reduce heat to medium, cook until cabbage has wilted, toss occasionally!