We’ve had some requests for recipes using the Chocolate Mint Supreme ISOFLEX, so here you go!
- 3 Scoops of ISOFLEX Chocolate Mint Supreme
- 3 tbsp of Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup of Ground Oats
- 2 tbsp of Coconut Flour
- 9 Almonds – slivered
- 1/2 cup of Muscle Egg Vanilla
- 2 squares of Dark Chocolate (sugar-free)
- Place oats in blender or chopper and blend oats till semi fine yet still coarse.
- Mix ISOFLEX, peanut butter, coconut flour, ground oats. Slowly add in Muscle Egg and stir. Let stand for 10 minutes, this will help the oats absorb the last little bit of liquid (this also allows for easy shaping).
- Shape the mixture into circle cookies and press down on wax paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe dish for 1 minute in microwave, until melted.
- Spread chocolate on top each cookie using a spatula.
- Place slivered almonds on top.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Leave cookies on wax paper and place in Ziploc bag(s) in the fridge to keep fresh.
Nutritional Information (Per 3 Cookies)
Fat: 7 g *
Carbs: 15 g *
Sugar: 2 g *
Protein: 24 g *
*Facts are an estimation and vary depending on the size of your cookies.