HEIGHT WEIGHT COMPETITION WEIGHT
5′ 2″ 110 LBS 103 LBS
IFBB PROFESSIONAL BIKINI COMPETITOR
I am an IFFB PRO Bikini competitor, FMG athlete, qualified for the 2012 Bikini Olympia! Writer for FitnessRXmag.com, “Breakfast with Tiffany.” I am also an ISSA Certified Personal Trainer, Crossfit Certified Trainer, Tapout Personal Trainer, certified nutrition specialist, and the Fitness Manager at David Barton Gym in Las Vegas.
I am living my passion and dream day by day. I wanted to be a psychologist when I grew up – and this is a way of me living my dream while still being able to help those in need.
On Being an ALLMAX Athlete
This means more to me then just a sponsorship. I have stood behind the supplements and brand since I began my fitness aspirations (2 years ago to be exact at my first show). I truly believe the quality of the company is one of a kind. I want to represent the company in a positive manner – to help educate those when it comes to nutrition and supplements. With ALLMAX nutrition I can do just that. Stand behind the company saying, “I do take the supplements because of the quality and care that goes into them.” To be able to say this and stand behind every word for all friends, family, and fans – is a dream come true. I want to help those in need of accurate information when it comes down to supplementation and fitness goals. With this company – I can do just that and more.
Question & Answer with Tiffany
Favorite Type of Training
I like anything with weights and plyo metrics. I also incorporate sprints in my routine. I love to train as an athlete. Keeps each work out fun and keeps the body guessing.
It’s a toss up between shoulder presses and lunges! Love them both!
Favorite Cheat Food
Burger, sweet potato fries, and frozen yogurt or ice cream for dessert! YUM!
Favorite Diet Food
Oatmeal and almond butter.
What Do you Like to Do Outside of the Gym
Anything outside! I love to be active during the day. I’ve never been one to just sit around. I do enjoy a movie, bowling, or just anything to spend time with my loved ones.
What’s in your Gym Bag?
ALLMAX Glutamine, ALLMAX BCAA for pre and post workout! It’s a must have at all times! My Versa grips, weight belt, exercise journal, and post work out meal.
How Did you get into Fitness
Four years ago, I was diagnosed with hypoglycaemia which made me have to control my eating and cut out high processed/ high fatty foods. This made me get into nutrition big time. Seeing that nutrition was 80% of our over all results – yet something was missing. I then started grabbing exercise books and started just following little routines here and there. I hired my first trainer and it was over from there. I was hooked!
What Do you Love to Listen to when you Work Out
Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus, Wide Awake by Katy Perry, Adelita’s way (My good friend Rick’s band- if you haven’t heard them check them out! Great work out tracks to get you moving!)
Biggest Gym Pet Peeve
Between not racking your weights and someone on a machine you want to use and they’re just jabbing away… I’d say both are equally just as much of a pet peeve!
10th – Bikini Olympia
2nd – St. Louis Pro Bikini
6th – Orange County Muscle Classic
2nd – MuscleContest.com Pro Bikini
8th – Arnold Classic
12th – Olympia
3rd – USA Championships
2nd – Border States
5th – Sacramento Pro
3rd – Titans Pro (qualified for 2012 Olympia)
5th – Tijuana Pro
11th – Phoenix Pro
1st – Jr. Nationals Chicago
1st – NPC Sacramento
2nd – NPC Border States Championships
Tiffany’s Training Plan
- Smith Machine Squat – 4 x 10 (Stances- wide, regular, feet together, back to regular and squeeze the glutes after each rep)
- DB Wide Sumo Squat superset with DB Swing Lunge – 4 x 10 (Lunge forward then swing leg back and lunge-that’s 1! Do each leg isolated not alternating.)
- Barbell Step ups Superset with DB Curtsey lunge – 4 x 10
- Barbell Deadlift superset with Pop Squats (holding a plate ex. 10 lb plate) – 4 x 10
- Leg extentions (toes pointed Regular, in, out, and pointed straight. Switch for each set) super set with Prone Leg Curl – 4×10
- Calves – 4 x 15 – 20 reps
- Standing calves
- Seated calves
- Donkey calves
- Smith Machine press – 4 x10
- Arnold Press superset with Barbell front raise – 4 x 10
- Barbell Hang clean and Press superset with bent over lateral flyes – 4 x 10
- Drop set DB lateral raises (ex. 20 lbs for 10 then decrease the weight all the way down to 5 lbs – 4 times) – 4 x10
- High Rope Rear Delt Pulls superset w/ barbell Rear delt row – 4 x 10
- Cardio 25-30 stairs or arc trainer
- Pull ups – 5 x 5
- Wide grip pull down superset with Reverse grip pull down – 4 x 10
- Seated row superset with one arm DB row – 4 x 10
- Straight-arm standing pull down superset with cable pull through – 4 x 12
- Hyperextensions – 4 x 20
- Cardio: Sprints 30 seconds on 30 seconds off for 15 min and walk at an incline for 10-15 min.
Thursday: Arms & Abs
- 3 x 15 D-bell skull crushers Super set 3×30 bench dips with 3×15 bicycle crunches
- 4 x 10 tricep pushdowns
- 4 x 10 rope extensions – Over head
- 3 x 21’s with a preacher curl super set with knee ups on the bench 3×20
- 4 x 10 alternating d-bell curls super set 4×10 straight bar curls
- 3 x 10 45 degree D-bell hammer curls super set with 10lb weighted V-ups (3 x 15)
Friday- Chest & Leg Shaping Plyos
- 4 x 15 , 12, 10, 10 incline flies superset 4 x 20 alternating lunges
- 3 x 15 pec dec
- 4 x 12 decline d-bell press superset 4 x 20 lateral skip squats
- 3 x 10 d-bell pullover
- 4 x 10 cable cross overs superset 4 x 20 light straight leg deadlifts
- Cardio: stairs or incline sprints
Saturday: Track Day
- Jog 2 laps warm up
- 100 meter hamstring kickers (alternating legs kicking those glutes, rest for 1 min and kick your way back) – 4 sets
- 2 sets of 200 meter sprints ( go all out, walk 200 meters and you are ready to go again)
- 4 sets of 100 meter sprints, lunging back the 100 meters. rest 1 min and sprint again.
- 1 lap of squat jumps
- Cool down, jog 2 laps and then stretch!
Most important day of training is to let your body rest and repair all that hard work you have done during the week!
ALLMAX BCAA and ALLMAX Glutamine before eating, ALLMAX Digestive Enzymes
1/3 c Oat Bran, 4 egg whites, ¼ berries, 1 tsp almond butter
ALLMAX VITAFEMME Pack
ALLMAX Digestive Enzymes
3 oz chicken, 3 oz yam, ½ c asparagus
4 oz ground turkey, ½ c brown rice, 1 c zuchinni, ½ tsp coconut oil
3 oz chicken, 3 oz yam, 10 almonds
5 oz Cod (any white fish – I love Orange Roughy too!), 1 c. Spaghetti squash, side salad, ½ tbsp coconut oil
6 egg whites (I make these into egg white muffins! ), 1 tbsp Almond butter