HEIGHT WEIGHT COMPETITION WEIGHT
5′ 7″ 130 LBS 125 LBS
PERSONAL TRAINER & FITNESS MODEL
Hailing from Toronto, Ontario, Francisca is a business owner, national level figure competitor, fitness consultant, lifestyle coach and a mother of six.
After the birth of her first child, there was a period of time where Fran struggled with her weight – she felt she was extremely thin and no matter how much she ate she couldn’t put on weight. A weight problem can be very depressing, whether it’s being too heavy or too thin. With a combination of dedication, education, and serious effort, her body shape started to change as she began weight training with more consistency.
Shortly after having her sixth child, Fran completed her first full marathon. This incredible achievement made her push even harder in the gym, and delve further into nutrition education. Shortly thereafter, Fran decided to tackle a new challenge – a fitness competition. Fran placed second in her first show and the rest, as they say, is history.
Fran has graced the covers of many magazines, and been featured in all of the leading fitness publications, as well as guest appearances on numerous television and radio shows. Her example of healthy living continues to inspire and motivate moms and women of all ages to strive to reach their full potential.
On Being an ALLMAX Athlete
In the nearly seven years of being a part of the ALLMAX family, I have seen the company’s exponential growth first hand. It’s no surprise to see their phenomenal success. As the saying goes, “The cream always rises to the top”.
The name ALLMAX is synonymous with top of the line products, quality, integrity and the highest standards in the industry. These standards are in line with my values, and the reason I chose to affiliate myself and my brand with the leading name in sports nutrition. I trust nothing but ALLMAX products to get me to my absolute best for every physique competition- every race & every photoshoot. It’s a complete honor to represent ALLMAX and to be a part of the best team of athletes and individuals in the business.
Question & Answer with Fran
Favorite Type of Training
Favorite Cheat Food
Peanut butter or cookies of any kind
Favorite Diet Food
Protein pancakes with fresh fruit and real fresh cream (just a little!)
Favorite Exercise at the Gym
What Do you Like to Do outside of the Gym?
I love to write, read and hang out with my family.
How Did you Get into Fitness?
Always been athletic and competitive, but a trainer at my gym (who was a director for a local show) encouraged me to try it….. I placed second, loved the whole experience and have been hooked ever since.
What Do Listen to When you Work Out?
I love all music, but my faves are definitely Hip Hop/R&B, rap and alternative.
3rd – Amateur Figure Competition – The Arnold’s Classic
3rd – Figure Masters – Canadian Nationals
Overall Champion – Figure – OPA Provincials, London, ON
1st – Fitness Model – SAF
2nd – Amateur Figure Competition – The Arnold’s Classic
Overall Champion – Figure – WNSO, Fame Nationals
2nd – Halloween Mayhem – WNSO
Fran’s Training Plan
**S/W = Superset With
Monday – Legs & Abs
- 10 Min Stepmill warmup
- 4 sets of 10 High Box Jumps S/W Single leg weighted bridges S/W Stability Ball crunches
- 4 sets of 10 Hamstring Dips
- 100 walking lunges- (DB overhead)
- Leg Press- 4 Sets of 15 S/W 4 Sets of 15 seated Calf raises
- 4 sets of 15 Stiff Leg Deadlift S/W 4 sets of 10 Jump lunges S/W 4 sets of 10 Curtsey lunges
- 3 sets of 15 Hanging leg raises S/W Cable crunches S/W Woodchops
Tuesday – Chest & Biceps
- 10 Min Elliptical Warmup
- 4 sets of 12 Incline DB bench press S/W 4 sets of 12 Close grip chin ups
- 4 sets of 12 Incline DB Flys S/WS EZ curl bar curls
- 4 sets of 12 Flat Bench S/W Hammer Curls
- 4 sets of 12 Low to high cable raises S/W 15 pushups S/W 4 sets of 12 Cable bicep curls
- 3 sets of 21’s- EZ curl bar
Wednesday – Shoulders
- Warmup: Skipping 15 Mins
- 4 sets of 12 DB Shoulder Press S/W 4 Sets of 12 DB Lateral raises S/W 60 Sec Mountain Climbers
- 4 sets of 10 Front cable raises S/W Side cable raises S/W Stability Ball pikes 60 Seconds
- 60 Seconds DB push press S/W 60 Sec Side plank reaches S/W 60 Sec DB Plank T raises
- 4 sets of Arnold Press S/W Bent raises
- 3 sets of Toes on bench pushups (to fail) S/W light DB punches (press overhead& straight out from chest) – to fail
Thursday – Back & Triceps
- Warmup: Bike/Elliptical
- 4 sets of 12 Slow wide grip pull-ups S/W 4 sets of 12 Slow Dips
- 4 sets of 10 Heavy Seated Row S/W Rope Tri press
- 4 sets of 10 Bent over Rows S/W DB (Behind head) Extension
- 4 sets of 10 Reverse Fly S/W Close grip pushups
- 4 Sets of 20 Plank DB Row S/W DB Kickbacks
- Tri set: Flat bench straight bar – pullover/skull crusher/close grip chest press x3 for 10
Friday – Legs & Abs
- Warmup: 15 Mins Skipping
- 4 sets of 8-10 Leg Extensions S/W 4 sets of 10 Prone hamstring curls
- 4 Sets of 10 Squats S/W Stiff Leg Deadlifts S/W 20 Shuffles
- 4 sets of 15 Weighted Step ups S/W Calf raises
- 4 sets of 12 Single leg lunges (toe on bench)
- 4 sets of 10 Heavy Leg Press (10 high position- 10 low position) S/W Calf raises
- 20 Frog jumps/Jump lunges/leg cranks
- 3 sets of 15 Decline crunches wi Med ball/ V sits/ Stability Ball Jack knives
Cardio – 5 days/week
- 2 days of steady state for 30-45 mins (usually stepmill or jogging)
- Interval or circuit training for 3 days
Oatmeal and egg whites
ISOFLEX whey protein shake
Tuna and avocado wrap with baby spinach
Cottage cheese, almond butter and small apple
Tilapia, brown rice and asparagus
ISOFEMME whey protein shake